Sunday, May 1, 2011

Challenge Masters Entries for April.............

Well I have been very busy scrapin this month (April)! Actually I don't know how I got it all done looking back on what I did, but I did and stoked that I got to play along this Month over at Challenge Masters (American Site), If you ever need inspiration go and check out the site. They put up Challenges each week for the first 3 weeks of the month.and there is about 7 Challenges a week. (Not that you have to do them all)

This first one was the COLOUR Challenge.You had to use the Colours of the MME Stella Rose Hattie Range (Yellows & Blues) on Kraft. This was a great challenge and I was lucky to have some of these papers on hand. 

This was the MANUFACTURE Challenge using 4 different Manufactures, you were given a list and I choose Cosmo Cricket, Martha Stewart, Kaisercraft, and American Craft


This was a new Challenge called SHABBY - and you had to complete a LO and distress the edges


This was the SKETCH Challenge. which speaks for itself



The TREND Challenge - You had to use a zip on your layout


The TAG/CARD Challenge - you had to make a card or tag with 2 or more folds in it. So I made these easel cards.


This was the STAMPING Challenge - You needed to use a stamp that had a flower in it. This was my card I made.



Lastly..............The DIGITAL Challenge - You needed to find a QP and add a photo to it and also acknowledge the designer. So thankyou Sueli Colbert for sharing your gorgeous designs

Sorry for the long post, and if you got to this part Thankyou for looking.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You've been very busy ... all your layouts look fantastic Leanne. Can't wait to catch up on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment