Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scrap Therapy April Entries

Well , I have been playing over at Scrap Therapy this month, they have their Monthly Challenges back Yay!!!! Have missed them. Here are my submissions for this month.

This one was for the Inspirational Room Challenge


These cards were for the Repeater Card Challenge ( You had too repeat 2 elements on both cards - I chose the butterfly and the 3 buttons.



And this one was for the Sketch Challenge



This Months Man of Month was "Teresa Collins" You didn't have to use TC prooducts, but I choose to (It actually got me using some of my stash up, which was a good thing, lol............. So hop on along and have a looksee over a Scrap Therapy, they had some other awesome challenges too, but I only got around to doing these. Can't wait to see what challenges May has to offer!
Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment