Monday, April 25, 2011

I have been Busy!!!!!!!!!! Altered Teresa Collins Notations Kit

This beautiful kit was given to me for my birthday from a special friend and have finally got around to doing it and what a Special gift it has been.

The Kit contains a black ring bound album, 3 tabbed dividers, 10 designer pages, 3 die cut sheets, 1 set of Alpha stickers, 21 tags and misc die cuts and I memorabilla envelope all beautifully decorated in creams,brown and blacks.

I decorated the front cover of the black album then inside I extended and decorated the 3 Tabs just so they would stand out. I then made large pocket pages which I decorated and stamped so I could hold my tabs in. I finished by adding a tassel, ribbon and beads to hang over the spine.

This Album is going to be a work in progress as I add all my favorite and inspirational things into it.












Hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I have had making it.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your album! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an absolute stunner!! WOW WOW WOW Leanne!!! (clapping)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment