This layout was for the Ice-cream Sundae Challenge. Sound interesting - We had to make up our favourite sundae from a list of ingredience then we were given what each ingredience stood for and we had to apply each item on our layout. It was such a fun way of doing a Challenge. I ended up having to use Stitching, rubons, glitter and flowers.
This was a Colour Chanllenge of Red, Black & White.
This layout was for a Sketch Challenge
The Card Challenge, you had to use a butterfly & a button on your card.
and lastly, I did the ATC Challenge, this was fun I had never done one of these, always wanted too, but never got around to doing one. So I jumped at this challenge and this is what I came up with.
Thanks for looking





Oh wow, the most amazing eye candy here, I just have to go and check out the wonderful challenges there. Amazing stuff. Melx
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Loving all of these Leanne ... you didn't get all these done on Saturday did you?!!
ReplyDelete