A new Scrapping forum has hit the net called Global Scrappers. It’s a place where scrappers and cardies from around the globe can chat, make great friends and be inspired with all the challenges each month.
Global Scrappers was created after the closure of Ch{all}enge Masters and for us like minded scrappers to keep us inspired and using that stash.
Each month on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Saturday the challenges will be uploaded. The First lot of Challenges have already been uploaded on Friday 1st and there's guaranteed to be plenty to keep you scrapping over the months with 12 challenges a month in all.
I have been asked to be designer for the Recipe Challenge in the 2nd week of each month and I am so excited. I can't wait to hopefully inspire you with a recipe for you every month for you to create your masterpiece. So why not pop on over and say Hi!.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment